Before You Plan An Event…
The Event Planning Form is an excellent tool for chapters to use when planning any chapter event. The form will walk you through most aspects of the event-planning process with an eye toward preparedness and the effective management of risk.
The Event Planning Form is REQUIRED if your chapter will be hosting or co-hosting an event that includes any of the following:
- Alcohol (in any way, shape, or form) will be presented/served
- The event requires transportation of Chapter Members
- Contracts or signed agreements with a third party NOTE: The Event Planning Form must be submitted BEFORE you sign any contracts.
- Non LKS members (formals, etc.)
- Attendance will be more than three times the Chapter size, including Members.
- Any athletic activity that has the potential for injury (the Chapter hosting the event shall collect liability waivers prior to the beginning of the event)
- Animals will be part of the event.
- The event will be held on the water, i.e. a boat, dinner cruise, yacht, etc.
- The event is co-sponsored with another organization.
- The event has been held in the past with an incident.
Download, complete, scan, and email the Event Planning Form to LKSHQ@lks.org.Event Planning Form